Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Past is the Past

You ever notice when some fucked up shit happens to you, You always relate it to the past when it has nothing to do with it. Just say you got stuck up one night and now you relating it to your worst experience in the past like when you forgot that underwear was a necessity for school. Those two just ain't in the same category. Alex Trabek would have past the answer to the next contestant.
Why am I saying this because of all the things I have been going through lately, I've tried to link it with past experiences when I've felt uncomfortable. Shit ain't work though. Just getting robbed at your house doesn't measure up to mad Mofo's being in your house when your 16 and can't control it.
Its just been an empty feeling all week. Sort of like Sarah Palin's head on drugs but worst. I wish I could see cold ass Russia at this point but pain was mostly what i seen. Just not being able to protect your home. That's rule 1 of man law and I wasn't there and failed again.
Starting to think I am worse at this being a man thing then Tom Cruise. Whoa, that was a definite shot. Tom Cruise isn't a homosexual, He Just has a baby like Michael Jackson that looks nothing like its parents. OK I think its time to drink some more. But know truthfully the past is the past and New Problems complicate shit till you can only deal with a bottle.
THE END..................

No comments:

Post a Comment