Thursday, April 16, 2009

Comedy Pratfalls

Right now in comedy I think I am at a crossroads. Alot of the guys I first started with are making major moves(Richly deserved and I commend them for it) But recently I see myself going in circles. It doesn't help that in my personal life is up in the air like crazy right now, but my focus still has to be on what i want as a lifetime profession. What limits will I go to to truly be successful in this business?
This is the question I ask me and my team of one everyday. Will I get naked on stage and perform comedy? Hell No don't you ever think you will see my balls and mustache at the same time its not going down. Do I need to hook up with a team to enhance my star power? Actually this is the one that I have toyed with the most because its mostly comedians who haven't hit the big time who have their own money to fund smaller tours. This would be cool if I had a better relationships with most of the other young comedians.
The two other ways are getting on at a comedy club or Attracting the attention of a Big time Comic.
But alas I am gonna try to find my own way to make it. I just need more focus towards my greater goal, which is performing all across the country. Not really looking for the movies and stuff I am really in it for the art and want everyone to know this. So signing off Again it is your favorite nongangster Reporting for duty

No comments:

Post a Comment