Tuesday, August 18, 2009

La da da da hail hail goodbye

The show was great and everything was fine great comics I always have fun at pudge's show @ play lounge. This is prolly the most fun environment - ever been. A bowling alley, pooln drinks and plinko. I am pretty sure it has prostitution if you can stay long enough not that I can condone it but here you can get it at a reasonable price.Pudge Fernandez runs the joint and I can vouch that he is.1 of the hardest working guys in the game. Not that these drinks have anything to do with it but I am downing another henny and coke while I am writing this blog. This is really testing the limits of performance enhancers. I hope I am not tested because I will be suspended for 100 shows. Well at least - can blame it literally on over the counter stimulants. I am out like Lil Wayne kissing Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment