Tuesday, August 11, 2009

If I don't like the things going on around me. Maybe I need to 2 change the things that I'm around

When we last left our nongangster hero, it was real dark and bleary for him. I mean times got real hard like trying to understand Sarah Palin's thought's before the speechwriter's come and do their job of making her competently stupid. I mean your boy had no where to live no certain future I was turning into my worst nightmare; A stereotype of myself. All I was missing was a copy of certain catch phrases like "The White man is holding me down," and my personal favorite "what can I do but just stay black and die". I was about to to give up and quit like Judd Apatow does in every movie. Yep all this time and tales about drugs alcohol and depression was just a trap to lead you into the ultimate climax, a love story which I don't have any idea where it came from. So yes quitting was an option, just a bad one that potentially could ruin a great blog.
So what did I do with all this pressure mounting on my shoulders when I thought I had nowhere to turn to? My mother is in a new relationship and my father is now disabled. My grandmom has enough stress on her hands handling her own rent. Where was I 2 go what was I 2 do?
My best friend saved me like mariano rivera circa 2000 but still a lot of changes needed to be made. No longer could the coochie and alcohol be my masters and the only ppl who could be down with me had to roll like al in the white bronco not roll over like the boys who were actually living at Michael Vick's house. I learned I was master of my own domain king of my own castle(well maybe court jester but at least my spot is reserved. Now who is ready 2 count these millions with me in 2028?

No comments:

Post a Comment