Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Successful Blog


The song goes "I just wanna be, I just wanna be, I just wanna be SUCCESSFUL". Yeah Drake I Fucking Feel Ya and thankfully for him so did the rest of the world. Never has a song had a more universal appeal and a message everybody could identify with sinc e T-Boz's "Touch myself". OH My! Yeah it may had a tad uncatchy hook but it had a great theme that anybody and everybody can identify with. That's why in the '09 I want to switch up to a theme that was more attainable at this point. So for the next couple of paragraph's I just wanna be wanna be I just wanna be undebtful
Yep I share the same dreams General Motors does ppl. We even had other things in common. My debt was acumulating because I kept making shitty grades and theirs was because they made to many shitty cars. So I am waiting for the government to bail me out instead of them calling every week telling that I need to pay GM the money I owe them.
But I am working to get out of it. Working 2 jobs trying to make 1 job money and no job benefits. But bills get paid on time. And by On time I mean CP time like coned will get they bill payment 2 weeks after the final notice. Its just cuz I believe that I need 2 work on my technique of working in the dark.
Na but I am working hard with the shows setting up shows and doing the crazy hustle of both. I want the success I want the debt gone but mostly I want to be recognized. So drizzy buzz I want it so look out for kyledbostic TV, the blog and definitely follow me on twitter kyledbostic. I'm out like the knicks season.

No comments:

Post a Comment